Gilbert is a city that offers a variety of activities for families and kids. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, there's something for everyone in Gilbert.
1. Visit the Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch: This 120-acre park features a lake, walking trails, and a variety of educational exhibits. Kids can see fish, birds, and other wildlife, as well as learn about the desert ecosystem.
2. Explore the Gilbert Historical Museum: This museum tells the story of Gilbert's history and offers interactive exhibits, as well as hands-on activities for kids.
3. Have fun at the Gilbert Regional Park: This park has a playground, a splash pad, and several sports fields. It's a great place for families to enjoy the outdoors and get some exercise.
4. Take a trip to the Gilbert Art Walk: Enjoy the beautiful Gilbert weather while taking a stroll through the streets of Gilbert and viewing public art.
5. Visit the Gilbert Farmers Market: Held every Saturday, the Gilbert Farmers Market is a great place to buy fresh produce, listen to live music, and watch cooking demos.
6. Go to the Gilbert Public Library: The library offers a variety of programs for kids, including story times, craft activities, and book clubs
7. Check out the Gilbert Rotary Centennial Observatory: This observatory offers stargazing opportunities, as well as educational programs for kids and adults
8. Go to the Gilbert Days Rodeo: This annual event features rodeo competitions, a carnival, and a parade. It's a great way for kids to experience the western culture of Arizona.
9. Visit the Gilbert Rocks and Minerals Park: This park features a wide variety of rocks, minerals, and fossils. It's a great place for kids to learn about geology and the earth.